Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Ovulation


So, ovulation. I know I had mentioned that I had two blood draws and only of the two, one showed that I had ovulated. (and found out a year later) Now, I start wondering if the previous doctor would have done blood draws more often maybe ovulation is the problem? What if this WHOLE time I had no idea that I possibly do not ovulate monthly. I know they have a medicine for that is specifically aimed at ovulation.

I work up early and decided it was time for another ovulation test. NOTHING. Mind you, I know my cycle well and I should be at least seeing some sort of faded line by now. I had already planned on going for a run but after another negative feeling running through my head and heart, it was needed.  Running is my personal getaway with my headphones and clearing my mind. It allows me to just let loose mentally and physically. This time around with all this infertility talk and tracking, I am noticing other possibilities that we may have skipped over of why we do not have our beautiful bundle of joy.

I fought with myself during my run to think positively and by time I made the final turn back home, I was back on track for the day of trying not to harp on the negative part of this whole ordeal. We decided together to take a step back and go return to the beginning so it can’t consume me this time around! Positive thoughts bring positive results right? (As I type this of course I have the retort.. uh huh, ya right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment