Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Cake..Eat it too..... PUKE

So, the symptoms have finally set in. I couldn't be more thankful but doesn't mean the symptoms are fun! Got your normal constipation, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and oh my favorite, sore nipples/boobs. LOL Anyways, everyone knows how I am with my cooking and food. Well, pregnancy has definitely put a damper on that one! It can be cake, donuts, steak, chili, chinese, pretty much anything and within an hour I feel sick to my stomach which results in either puking or complaining to the husband. ( I bet he doesn't realize what he signed up for! )

Which, to bring him up brings up the whole boobs. There is a blinking red sign that says to my husband, "Touch my boobs, I throat punch you." Poor guy. I constantly blame him for everything from knocking me up to the Xbox controller being dead. (In my defense, he is the majority user of the Xbox downstairs) He keeps LAUGHING at me though! Gosh, I love this guy. Hormones are definitely dangerous for him. He should be careful.

Fat. Oh, do I just appear like I am gaining weight because whatever food I want, I eat and it definitely does not appear that I am pregnant. Give it a few months and hopefully I won't be mistaken for a starving cow anymore. Kind of like my Grandma pointing out (mind you, shes 80 and forgetful), that I need to watch my weight because it appears I have put some on. She doesn't sugarcoat SHIT! I force a smile and tell her well grandma I am pregnant.  Her response..... Doesn't mean you need to gain 40 lbs! *Shaking my head* I think the main thing everyone around me wants to do is just mess with the hormonal, starving, fat, pregnant lady. ;)

The point of this post is to giggle at all that I wished for and then also be thankful for it all. Am I going to complain? Well, I am a woman so that is inevitable. But never mistake my complaining for not being the most thankful I have ever been in my life to have a beating heart in my uterus. I smile most of the day due to the little strawberry sized baby growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment