Friday, April 29, 2016

Names


I am sure every couple has went through the process of picking names for just in case they get pregnant. Heck, as a little girl we pretended to pick out names for our future babies we planned on having. I know Robert and I have always had names in mind before we started to try and conceive. Amaryllis Rose or Ann and Robert Lee the IV. It was exciting to know when and if the time came, we agreed and loved what we had chosen. Never did we believe those names may always be a dream.

Today, I am meeting with my new OBGYN because my previous doctor left the practice. I am excited but at the same time scared that it will be the same outcome. I am going in with positive thoughts that maybe this new doctor may have new ideas or new diagnoses. I am full of questions and possibly ask if we could try Provera instead of Clomid. If maybe my cervix is scarred or if I can get my uterus scraped. Or what about acupuncture. I want to go in with a fresh new hope.  I will always have it in the back of my mind that this could change nothing and we will continue on this path of infertility and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment