Thursday, June 28, 2018

Baby # 2

So, Robert and I are officially not taking any precautions to prevent pregnancy. Go us! My theory is that it took over 3 years to conceive Zoey, so why not just see what happens now without infertility treatment.

This past month I took an ovulation test for shits and giggles; it was positive. So, we did the dirty (LMAO). Well, it was a no go so now my anxieties and fears are sneaking up on me that we aren't going to be one of those lucky couples who have no issues after the first. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy that we have Zoey and if we do not have another, so be it.

My next question to myself, do we go through treatment again? 1. My insurance is no longer with Stanley so that means no assistance with the infertility journey. 2. The honestly difficult aspects in GENERAL.

I would love for our little sassy pants to have a sibling. Lots of questions going through my head, anxieties, doubts, hope. All over again it seems. But, we have one, it proves to be possible to have more! Chin up buttercup!

I said this was the end for now.....and we are back!

No comments:

Post a Comment